Win Instantly with Coldstream Apple & Pear Cider “Game” Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia (excluding residents of the Australian Capital Territory and of South Australia) over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants‘).
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Coldstream Brewery Pty Ltd (ABN 15 078 068 907) of 694 Maroondah Highway, Coldstream VIC 3770 (‘Promoter‘).
How to enter
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
(i) Have an active Facebook account or sign up for a free Facebook account at www.facebook.com;
(ii) Go to www.facebook.com/coldstream.brewery, click on the “Win Instantly with Coldstream Apple & Pear Cider” Facebook App; and
(iii) Like the Coldstream Brewery Facebook Page and enter valid name, email address and phone number in the form provided; and
(iv) Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. On entry, an entrant will either receive a message “Congratulations you are an instant winner!” message (“Winning Prize Message”) or a “Sorry you are not an Instant Winner” message (“Non Winning Message”). If an entrant receives a Winning Prize Message, they are a potential Winner of THE prize listed, subject to verification. If an entrant receive a “Sorry you are not a Winner” Message, they are not a Winner of any prize (“Non-Winning Entry”).
8. The potential Instant Win Prize Winner will be contacted by the Administrator MMR Studio and/or Coldstream Brewery following the Winning Prize Message to confirm their identity and details. Such an entrant must provide all information required by the Promoter to confirm the validity of their entry.
9. The Instant Win Prize tickets must be collected at the advised ticket collection point at the event on Sunday 15 March, 2015.
10. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at www.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
12. Printing and other quality-control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant-win game materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
13. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
14. Only one entry per person, per Facebook account and per household will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated and will not have any claim to the prize.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
15. The competition commences on 01/03/2015 at 00:01 and closes 11/03/2015 at 23:59 (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
16. The one winner of the prize will be the Eligible Entrant who has received the Winning Prize Message and has had their entry and claim validated by the Promoter. The odds of winning may be influenced by the number of entries and also time and date of entry. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants accept that the instant win prizes may have already been awarded.
17. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of being confirmed as the winner
18. The Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw on 12/03/2015 at 10:00 at the premises of MMR Studio at 221 Moray Street South Melbourne VIC 3025 in order to distribute the Major Prize, if unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. The winner of any further draw will be notified by email within 2 hours.
Prize on offer
19. The total prize pool is valued at up to $450 (Including GST), as at 26/02/2015
20. The prize on offer is:
|[ number ]||[ full details ]||[ RRP for each prize ]|
|One (1) Major Prize Winner||The Prize consists of two (2) 2015 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix Fangio Premium Grandstand Sunday Tickets. ARV of each ticket: $225.00.
The Prize is subject to the Prize Supplier’s conditions of use and conditions of entry. The winner and their companions must comply with such terms and conditions.
21. The Major Prize winner and their companions are responsible for all other expenses including travel to and from the Prize event location and any accommodation.
22. Major Prize must be taken on 15/03/2015. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
23. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition
24. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
25. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
26. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
30. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
32. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
33. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
34. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
35. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
36. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
37. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
38. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
39. NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/01249.