Coldstream Brewery: Win a weekend away at Falls Creek
‘Win a weekend away at Falls Creek’ Facebook Terms and Conditions
Coldstream Brewery ‘Win a weekend away at Falls Creek’ Promotion
August – September 2014 Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and the Prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria only. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. This competition is not open to residents of New South Wales, Tasmania, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Western Australia and / or South Australia. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Marketing Agency are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- To enter this promotion, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period; ‘Like’ the official Coldstream Brewery Facebook page
<www.facebook.com/coldstream.brewery> and enter their Date of Birth, Residential Status, and Email Address on the entry page. The Promoter will collect the Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Residential Status and IP addresses of each entrant and will have access to each entrant’s personal details as is made available through their Facebook profile. Information will be used for the purpose of notifying winners and for future marketing and communications.
- Each eligible entrant who Likes or has Liked Coldstream Brewery has a chance of winning the Prize. The Prize consists of a weekend getaway at Falls Creek: Two nights’ Queen room accommodation at Pretty Valley Lodge on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 September 2014, 2 x two day lift passes for Falls Creek, 1 x Car Resort Entry to Falls Creek, and 12 bottles of Coldstream beer and cider on arrival (Total prize pool $2,000).The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize must be taken on the weekend of 5 and 6 September, 2014. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in the value of a Prize between the publishing date and the date the Prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- Prize winners may be required to show proof of age and identification to Coldstream Brewery prior to receipt of their Prize.
- Entrants are advised to check the Facebook competition page daily for updates. The Promoter will get in contact with the Prize Winner via their supplied email address and mobile number. The Prize Winner will be expected to respond within 24 hours. Failure to do so by 5pm AEST on 29 August, 2014 will result in the Prize being forfeited.
- Participants are permitted one entry only with multiple entries not accepted.
- This promotion commences at 16:00 AEST on 14 August 2014 and closes at 23:59 AEST on 27 August 2014 (Promotional Period).
- There will be a randomised electronic draw on 28 August 2014(at 11am AEST) with winners announced on the Coldstream Facebook page and Coldstream Website, and the winner contacted via email.
- For the purpose of delivering the prize; winners will be asked to send a respond email to Coldstream Brewery to provide their First Name, Last Name, Full Address, Phone Number and Date and Birth.
- If the contact is not made by the Prize Winner by 5pm AEST, 29 August 2014, the Prize will be forfeited. There will be a secondary draw for unclaimed prizes on 30 August, 2014 at 10am AEST. The Promoter and its agents associated with this promotion take no responsibility for a Prize (or part of any Prize) being damaged or lost in transit (if relevant).
- The Promoter encourages the responsible use of a Prize, in accordance with applicable State legislation.
- If a Prize or any part of a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or part thereof) for an alternative prize to the same value of the original Prize value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use any part of the Prize as stated for whatever reason.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by the winner or an entrant; or (f) use of a Prize (or any part thereof).
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this promotion, as appropriate.
- Right to verify: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter’s sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may collect personal information about entrants to include entrants in this promotion and, where appropriate, award the Prizes. If personal information is requested and is not provided by an entrant, the entrant may not participate in this promotion.
- The Promoter supports responsible consumption and recommends that alcohol be enjoyed in moderation.
- The Promoter is Coldstream Brewery (ABN: 15 078 068 907) of694 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, VIC, 3770.